1. All students will have an interview as a must before enrollment.
2. Starting from 1stgrade at the international program students must submit exams in Arabic, and English languages, and math before enrollment.
3. Starting from 5thgrade at the national program, students must submit exams in Arabic, and English languages, and math before enrollment.
4. Filling up the initial registration form.
5. KG1 students are accepted if they were born in 2014.
6. KG2 students are accepted if they were born at 2013.
7. 1stgrade students are accepted if they were born in 2012.
Identification Papers required for registration
1. Certified copy of the birth certificate.
2. Certified copy of the family book.
3. Previous year report card (private school students only).
4. Latest school certificate student record.
5. Copy of the vaccination card.
6. 8thand 9thgrade report cards for students who are accepted at 10th
7. Student’s registering from outside of Jordan must certify all of their papers as MOE’s requirements.